Friday, June 22, 2012

Don’t Taunt the Kitten


So recently my Owner, the sensational Shdwkitten, was topping someone who should have known better.  Ma’am was using a heavy flogger that has a lot of thud but not a lot of ouch.  Her bottom started taunting her, and said something like, “Is that all you’ve got?”


Mid-swing, Ma’am tosses the flogger into the air, catches it by the tassels, and swings it in a reversed position, slamming the handle into her bottom's ass… the handle which was weighted w/ lead shot.

The bottom crumpled to the floor and, instead of taunts, started screaming.

Ah… I love my Owner.  She makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Ok so yes I should have known better but... Was the picture of the Tiger eating raw flesh needed ???

    :)

    ReplyDelete