Monday, June 11, 2012

My SELF (part 1)


My experience at SouthEast Leather Fest in seven quotes:

7.  “What do you mean boys have names!?”  (Sir imitating Daddy Alan)

6.  “Well, if we were going to be all ‘Old Guard’ and shit…” (Sir pointing out how his pack is not exactly leather traditional)

5.  "My ass hurts."  (Tebow... every five minutes)

4.  “What the hell are you two doing!?”  (Tebow walking in on Pup Pepper and I in the hotel room) 

3.  “What the hell are you three doing!?”  (Sir walking in on Tebow, Pepper, and I twenty minutes later)

2.  “So, just out of curiosity… when was the last time you shot over your head?”  (Sir, after letting me cum for the first time in 19 days)

And number 1…  “I have very few protocols… but one of them is: you do what the fuck I tell you!”  (Sir speaking to guess-who)

More details to come later…

1 comment:

  1. LOL at #1, he should put that on all of his profiles.

    Glad you had a great time!

    -Hunter

    ReplyDelete