Monday, September 17, 2012

Beta-Pup Bonding(Bondage)


So Saturday night was a big birthday party for Snow (the wife-in-law formally known as CF).  Sir Loki wasn’t able to make it to the party, but Tebow was free, so he agreed to be my play-date for the evening.  All three of us agreed that it would be good for Tebow and I to have some beta-pup bonding(bondage) time w/o the Alpha pup there being the center of our attention.  Of course, my Owner, the fantastic Shdwkitten, would be there, but since we figured she’d be occupied w/ her birthday-wife, that would leave the bondage-beagle and I free to entertain ourselves… which I was pretty sure we’d manage.

Now, fantasizing about all the ways two beta-pups lacking adult supervision might hypothetically occupy themselves was making me a very horny puppy in the week leading up to the party… that, and I hadn’t yet been allowed to cum this month.  So I was ready to play last Tuesday when -- after I got back from a motorcycle ride -- Ma’am drug me into the studio, bent me over, paddled me, bit me, scratched me, fucked my ass, and then let me shoot.

While all of this is going on, my Owner had a text message buzz through on her phone, so while I was blissfully floating a couple of feet above the bed, she checked her phone.  I wish I could recall her exact reaction, but it was total shock and disbelief.  The text was from Sir Loki, telling her that his boy, Tebow, wants to bottom to her at the party this weekend.  She wrote back: “I thought he was terrified of me.  Or are you just trying to set him up?”  Sir replies: “He is and I am.”

Oh, dear...


So… the weekend arrives.  Since Sir couldn’t make it to the party Saturday and it may be over a month before I see him again, I joined him (and the doomed beagle) at their Friday game night event… which turned out to be a birthday party for somebody else.  At Friday night’s party, I was fortunate enough to discover an un-opened box of oatmeal cream pies.  It didn’t stay unopened any longer.  I enjoyed my oatmeal cream pie and then turned my back for a moment…  I look back again and the next thing I see is the Alpha Pup has chased Tebow into a corner and is trying to wrest an oatmeal cream from his grasp.  I still have no idea what precipitated this desperate combat for the second-out-of-the-box cream pie.  Tebow quickly stuffed the cream pie into his mouth… which didn’t stop things.  Loki grabbed his jaw and tried to force the pup to spit it out.  (Given Tebow’s notorious gag reflex, I think we just should have been celebrating the fact that he got a whole cream pie in his mouth…)  Unable to retrieve the coveted cream pie, Sir pulled out his phone and sent a text to my Owner:  “Tebow ate the last oatmeal cream pie. Show no mercy.”

Tebow and I:  “Sir, that wasn’t the last cream pie; there’s a whole box right there.”

Sir:  “Artistic license.”

*sigh*  The game is a foot.

So despite having every reason to run away, Tebow did show-up to the party the next day – actually, I think he tried to run away and Sir ordered him to go and have fun – and he even came out a few hours early to hang with us. We just chilled for a while.  Shdwkitten put him in-collar for the night, gave him a couple of rules… and shortly after the party started she handcuffed the two of us together… which was pretty damn fun.  We got the party started by making out on the living room floor… to much praise and cheering from our growing crowd of devoted spectators.

Tebow also got a lot of cheers and applause for his wardrobe… which is good b/c he changed outfits like six times.  No, seriously… like six times.  Mind you, I’m not complaining; that boy looks damn good in form-fitting clothing!

So this led to more making-out… first on the bondage bed… then in the hot tub…

Which leads to an amusing side note.  Back in this part of my Frolicon 2012 post I wrote: 

“We had a pretty good play-party going for a Thursday night, and the con was off to a good start.  At one point, CF was talking to a straight friend of hers who glanced over her shoulder and rolled his eyes.  “Well, there it is!” he flatly declared, “The first man-on-man kiss of the con!”

CF turned and looked… and busted out laughing.  “That’s my wife’s puppy,” she explained.

“Oh,” he says.  “Um… that’s cool.”

LOL.  Yeah, after my shift had ended (10:30) I found a very cute beagle-boy and, we were snogging in the dungeon.”

Well, as it so happens this same friend of Snow(CF)’s was at this party… and apparently we once again traumatized him by snogging in the hot tub.  LOL.  CodeMonkey suggested that the guy might be puppy-phobic.

So eventually it was time for Shdwkitten to get her sadist on, so she tied Tebow and I together, fact-to-face, and beat, scratched, and bit the hell out of us both.  I have always loved scenes w/ multiples: multiple bottoms, multiple tops, both…  It just seems to really amp-up the energy level.  Yummy…

I think, not long after that it was bedtime for the beagle and I... which I think involved two more costume changes for him and yet more bondage… and again, I’m not complaining!

It was a great party!  Happy birthday (again) to Snow, and thank you to your crew for the awesome party.  Thank you (again) Sir for sending us your beagle-boy for a day.  Thank you (again) to said boy for being my play-date; I couldn’t have wished for better company.  *licks*  And (always) thank you to the lovely Shdwkitten for being the best Owner a wolfhound could hope for.

1 comment:

  1. In my defense, the costume changes were because this was the first chance I've had to wear most of my spandex in two months :P

    ReplyDelete