Monday, October 27, 2014

CAPEX Halloween Party 2014

We all had such a great time last weekend.  Friday, Poet, Sir Loki, Hunter, and Cuddles joined me and Ma'am at the Treehouse for some drinks, good eats, hot tub time, great company... and sexy fun time.

Saturday morning we drove down to Charlotte to help set-up and decorate for the big CAPEX floor party, and on the drive down, we got to introduce Hunter to one of my favorite bands: They Might Be Giants - music that always makes me happy.  Unfortunately, when we got to Charlotte, we first had lunch at Chilli's.  I got sick later from that burger... then Hunter got sick... then Cuddles got sick Sunday morning.  Yuck!  I don't recommend eating at Chilli's - at least not the one in Charlotte on Tyvola.

Set-up went pretty easy, and I skipped the demo to stay and help w/ the decorations.  (Which worked-out for the best anyway, b/c at one point I had to go lie down b/c I was starting to feel yucky.)  Kudos always to maggie for doing such a great job decorating.  We had dinner at a Japanese stir-fry, and my stomach settled down.  Then we returned to the party hotel to change into costume.  The pug and I were doing Nightwing/Robin.  (And I do mean Nightwing-slash-Robin.)


Sir and Hunter as Deadpool and Weasel:


It was some pretty unusual slash fiction we were making.  Marvel and DC... and then throw in some Harry Potter. My lovely (and talented) Owner and her boyfriend dressed as deatheaters Belatrix LeStrange and Lucious Malfoy.  I think these two looked amazing.  Poet (a pro costumer and tailor) made that robe he's wearing.  The Kitten and I hand-painted the deatheater masks and made the wands (stripped, shellacked, and added leather cord handles).



Group photo (sans Weasel):


There were some really good costumes at the party.  But only one can win the coveted Stick and Maggie "special" award.  I honestly thought Kitten and Poet were going to win it... but I was surprised and equally happy when Stick presented it to the puppy pack.  *wags*  We are now the collective owners of the coveted Red Skull trophy.  (Yep... Stick gave me head.  Or should I say, he gave me his bone?)


We had a fun time at the party - even though the scene I had fantasized didn't come to pass.  Having selected our costumes, I envisioned a scene in which Sir tied Nightwing and Robin together in a compromising position and tortured them w/ electro toys.  And/or since CAPEX has a suspension rig, Sir made plans to suspend us from it.  However, Sir was pretty tired (and most of the elcetro toys were in storage in Atlanta) and I was just bouncing back from a mild food poisoning, so we decided w/o much debate that it should be a low-key night.  Nothing wrong w/ that.  Besides, having a rain check gives me an excuse to put Cuddles and myself into these costumes for another event!  Maybe next Dominion...?  But in the meantime, Sir did, still, put me and the Boy Wonder in rope harnesses.



There was also plenty of sexy shenanigans among the five of us (plus an other or two) during the party in our room... and during the after-party... and after the after party back in our room... and then again Sunday morning...  I discovered that one distinct advantage of having two omegas is that I can get-off twice in the same weekend - 'cause, you know, I have to make sure nobody feels left out.  I think the Alpha was pretty satisfied as well... and I know my Owner had a plenty of fun, naughty hijinks involving violet wands and vibrating devices w/ remote controls.  I guess even when we have a "low-key" CAPEX Halloween weekend it's all still relative.

A special shout-out for our wonderful, little Dalmatian.  Hunter was really on top of things this weekend and was an invaluable help to me and Sir as well as Ma'am and Poet.  Extra good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment